Wednesday, July 1, 2009

28th June 2009

Is my turn to update for the Mulians gathering.

First of all, i would like to apologize, sincere one... Because i missed out a lot of gathering in last week. Especially Chun Ming's birthday celebration. Miss him so much and hope he get recover soon.
Secondly, i would like to THANK Mulians for being so concern and caring when i work in my office until late night, it was so touched and i appreciate it a lot, really a lot... Thanks to the guys who stay up at Sui Ba Wong until i finish work (i don't know yes or no=P), thanks to Daryl who sent me home.
Finally, i able to make myself to attend QH's birthday celebration where his birthday officially in 2nd of July, very soon. Also, a farewell party for him before he goes overseas.

The picture quality is so biedddd~~~ 2mp, don't blame me=S


Is Qiqi and Sylvester

`

`

`



I guess this is Zheng Hao, wanted to put him here, but he used his stupid leg to block the camera.



`
`
`



Daryl, every time busy with the HANDPHONE



`
`
`



The Jack and Jill, haha...



`
`
`



Shuxin and San San=)

`
`
`

Lastly, the drunk soul~~~ CHIN QI HAO

Shuxin, help me to upload the pictures, pleasseee~~~~My one very lousy=S

Happy birthday to you and all the best in your study=)

Mulians will always by your side to support you, as your TIANG,

right? Mulians?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys,i knw tat day i was a bit high and not really sit down and chat wif u guys..
    i'm apologize for tat..
    anyway,thanks for the celebration..
    i had 20 b'day celebration in my life so far,but i'm sure,this is a memorable one..

    wish our friedship last forever,good day my fren

    ReplyDelete
  3. sigh....cant join u all... sorry ya...hope to meet u all soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pipi... photos upload to where ar? or email to u?

    ReplyDelete