Monday, July 13, 2009

Memoroble NGHT

Today is a memorable day....

I manage to go to HER house one day before she left because I might not going tomorrow. SORRY, I’m so sorry…

I’m glad I went to your house today, I feel so ‘hang fook’ when two of you help me to massage and I lie down on the bed, so touched… THANKS=)

Beh…I’m gonna miss you a lot. All the pictures we took just now I will keep it forever and I love every single of it.

Remember to take good care of yourself and skype me whenever we meet each other on9. I wish you all the best=)

Now, SHOW TIME~~~





Specially do this for you=)


i lup this la...










This is the most lovely one.... i'm glad to meet three of you=)
LUP YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahah.....
    i love the last picture very much, tml go "wash out"
    hehehehe..
    3 of us will be togather, don worry....
    ---- yy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beh beh!!!!!
    我真的很想念你了,
    今天,
    你就要到国外去了,
    自己要好好照顾自己,
    记得拍一些照片,
    放在这里让我们看。
    也希望你有时间看看我为你们做的影片,
    虽然5个小时就这样浪费了,
    但是,
    希望我们会留在你心里。
    影片里的最后一部分写了我给你们的感觉。
    一路顺风,
    加油!
    我们爱你!!!

    ReplyDelete