Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14/7/2009 First Left 'Beloved BEH BEH'

From tip to toe, look at the pictures, you know how’s the farewell is…




















Sorry, I break my promise, I just can’t control myself when I run to your side and hug you, when you called my name ‘priscillia’, it melted my heart, I can’t stop crying…

We waited for your upstairs, watching you walked down to the escalator and slowly disappear…
Shoulder by shoulder with YY, we had so much things to say but we were so speechless.

In the car, I got your call and it makes me cried once again. I stopped and I saw your message, I was thinking to reply you, but QH grab my phone and called you, I am glad he did so. I heard you talking with your Ah Ma on phone, i feel so much…is cannot be described by word.

After that, I did reply your message, but when I reach Sg Buloh I realized it was sending failed and by that time… you already on the plane. I hope you can still read it when you arrive there.
I hope you can always look at the photo frame I gave to you and put on your desk, you will always be in my heart…

1 comment:

  1. i hope to thr wif u all.. all the best to beh beh.... we miss u..

    ReplyDelete