Thursday, July 23, 2009

my brother , my 兄弟 , Chin Qi Hao

dunno wat to say..
one of my best bros will be going to australia liao..
later san . keng wei n i will go airport 'song' his 'ji' ..
keng wei say he will cry..
i oso scared i will cry..
walau..
男人老狗... wan cry meh...
haizzz...
many many brothers n sisters are leaving liao leh..
dunno i got a weird weird feeling..
dunno how to express..
deep in my heart..
i really wish them all the best of the best in watever they do when they are outside there..
hope that they wont forget me..
wish.. or i should say..
THEY MUST BE SUCCESSFUL in THEIR CAREER AND LIFE..
( so tat i got business to do)..
hahaha..
walau.. talk til so long..
haven talk bout the title oso..
he is one of the ppl who help me in my relationship with san..
n many many memories with him..
play basketball la...
brother 就是 brother ..
if u need help..
watever oso i will do..
cuz i noe he don't need any..
next Year i edi tel beh beh tat i wil go find her..
so if got the $$$ and chance..
i go find this brother oso la..
just wanna express my feelings in words suddenly..

u all noe la.. my language is bad..
later write too much will 'de zui' ren ..

so ok la..

wish my bother , Qi Hao , All The Best And Take Care always ..
we will take care your Gf well.. =)

I Love You just like what The GOD DOES !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment