Friday, July 24, 2009

For Beh

This is my first post in M'Blog. Anything written wrongly please forgive me~ lol

To Beh,
We know each other since secondary school. Always when I am on in MSN, I will chat with you. I really enjoy chatting with you ~lol. From you, I realized that everyone should have a positive thinking. You are the one who make me feel that you will never give up and only become stronger after getting failure. I learned many things from you. Recently, we went for a trip and had fun together. I can still remember the scene when you were cooking eggs, which finally my empty stomach get satisfied. Frankly speaking, you are a good cooker to me. Not only that, you are also skillful in chit-chatting(as I said just now, but for different purpose now)~ haha, you can chat anything from north pole to south pole, really amazing!!! Erm, I am very sad when you said 'bye bye' to us and turned your body taking the escalator down to the passing gate together with your parents. The PM i wrote in MSN before this is for you de, really de. Take care and study hard!!! LOL I will keeping missing you...
wei, update your blog a bit la, let me know your life in AUS ma...





No comments:

Post a Comment