Sunday, July 12, 2009

THANK YOU

I hereby to thank for those we sent me a supportive message today. You know who you are=) Specially thank to someone who purposely awake before 8am, you know who you are=P Someone who I really admire, hahaha... i got your message once i switch on my phone, you know who you are=P

To make a report here, as requested. I don't know the results yet. Frankly, i did not do well. Half way through, i feel so so so not well, the feeling is like you want to go toilet, but you cannot go, when you reach the toilet, cannot pee... That's the feeling. Maybe i'm too nervous.

I realize this year, Mulians are so supportive, i really appreciate it very much. A lot!!! Once again, BIG THANK YOU sincerely from my heart.

Love all of you damn damn much, muackxxxx!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha.... no worries.. sure no prob... gambateh

    ReplyDelete
  2. all u know who u are?but i duno who am i le...lols...sure can pass it..dun worry

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Sam: Ga yao Ga yao!!!

    To Jh: You don't know, then noob lo...hahaha=P

    ReplyDelete