Tuesday, July 21, 2009

11/7/09 Steambot

Hey hey, everyone~~~ Still remember this day???

Venue: Desa Park Water Front
Day: 11/7/09
People who attend:
`Qi Hao
`pris
`beh
`san san
`ying ying
`shuxin
`jiun herng
`qiqi
`wan yee
`mieng mieng
`khan jack
`keng wei
`zheng hao

Absent:
`Kin Hoe (forgiven)
`Daryl (unforgiven =P)


Sorry for the late updates, the pictures are with me all the while and i forgot...
I left early because the next day i have to awake early... So, all the pictures below are without me...=S




This cuttie Keng Wei, he got a new haircut and claim that he was imitating me. But he looks really cute...hahaha






Those hyperactive CHILDREN



Jack, what are you staring at???



Cheers~~~ Yes!!! My hand is here, but not my face.

The Twins~~~

Mieng mieng bought his lappy and transferring the video to us



i still can remember very well how this picture is taken...




Until now, i still miss her a lot...T.T

Hope she's dong very well over there and take very good care of herself.

1 comment:

  1. u upload my picture but din mention my name in the attend list

    ReplyDelete