Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THANKS~~

hi mulians...
is me!!! finally i can access to the internet in my hostel..but due to aus quotas system i cant go youtube, i cant webcam too much, i cant upload pic too much...aiks....so i m at uni library now but even te library computer has 1 hour limit for me to use the computer...wt*
here are some of the pic we took in the airport, sorry for posting up these photo so late...>< thanks mulians..for sending me...i m really happy to have u all to be my friends...i love u all..muacks...

the girls.

san san jie....=)

1e..haha..i m not afraid to get kill anymore...=p
qh..thanks for keep remind me to bring toothpaste n toothbrush..=.="
yuan!!!! thanks for being my one day mom...and forever bestie...=)
pp!!! thanks for everything...u know i love u...muacks
qiqi..thanks for saying me as ur big eyes...=.=""haha
zh...thanks for sending me...i really doenst mean to ignore u that day..sorry...=(

jh..thanks for driving me to the airport and thanks for ur present...=)
gun!! thanks for ur advise...haha..it s really useful for me...
also ming ming...thanks for calling me before i go in to the plane...
thanks everyone...u guys are great...although i alw cant join mulians gathering but i really love u all...i miss everything we did together...
mgroup forever!!!!
MUACKS

1 comment:

  1. Beh beh~~~ Thanks for the post. I know you took a lot of effort to upload this, right?? In order to save your quotas. Miss you so much... Looking forward to see you again in Malaysia.
    Muackxxxx

    ReplyDelete