Thursday, July 16, 2009

UDATED again!newest info about BEH !!!!

haha sorry for keep posting latest news of behbeh... just want to update u guys^^

just now i get her sms reply, im asking her whether she is busying anot.
here her reply:

" not busy now..on my way to my cousin house.. just now online at uni outdoor..damn freezing.. call me anytime..;) i miss u all a lot.."

so then, i call her using my card..

me: beh beh ~~~
beh: huiyo!! u so efficient!!!
me : haha of couse la, where are you now? in the car?
beh: yes going to my cousin house
me: oh.. just now u online right!! but din't sign in msn =.= now aus 8.30 pm right
beh: yea, i online infront of uni but the wireless connection stop at 8pm!
me: of course la , now what time ooo, at night ad leh..
beh : yea , just now infront the uni very cold.
me : haha , then u haven move to ur hostel yet?
beh: yea, because the person stay there haven't move out yet
me : so when will you moving in?
beh: they said tomorrow the person will back and pack the things wor..but i don't think i manage to move in by tomorrow lo.
me: hmm, yea lo...so how was ur class today? start ad?
beh: nop, is just a talk in orientation ...
me : ok la then , chat with you later.. i am chating with pp all the time in msn, i wil let her know
beh: okok... i will try to online later if possible .
me : sure ...


========aus time 9.15pm, msia time 7.15pm===============
~beh B3h~ says:*yuan..*i m here.
angelyna 채우원입니다 said (7:39 PM):*still there?*wei wei*still there?
~beh B3h~ says:*yaya..
-angelyna 채우원입니다
hahahahah u still there!!!!*hurai
~beh B3h~ says:*almost no battery di ler.*laptop i mean.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*u got know new frens there? many asian?*
i know i know*so i ask u fast fast
~beh B3h~ says:*no lar.*no friend..
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*nvm*will have de*later go in class will know more
~beh B3h~ says:*orientation i din attend fully also*haha*hopefully..
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*good la*who ssay orientation need to attn all*hahaha
~beh B3h~ says:*haha.*ya lo..
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*ur mom and dad are acompany u all the time?
~beh B3h~ says:*the campus big until leg pain ar.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*aiya*is like tat de la
~beh B3h~ says:*ya..except when i attend those talk.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*need to drive only feel small*then ok looo*many amo?
~beh B3h~ says:*no lo.*a lot asian face.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*i mean same sem v u de
*ohh*asian more*expected*haha
~beh B3h~ says:*ecspecially china*=.="
~beh B3h~ says:*pass my regards to pp..
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*don worry*i will i will
~beh B3h~ says:*tell her i read her mail but no time to reply.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 *is ok*i will tell her*u read the blog ad?
~beh B3h~ says: *yaya..
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*all wor*touch bo?
~beh B3h~ says:*ya..
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*my post
~beh B3h~ says:*touch touch....*haha*ya lar.
~beh B3h~ says:*urs most long.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*yea
~beh B3h~ says:*i got to go ler.
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*see you
~beh B3h~ says:*see you.*miss u lots.*muacks,
-angelyna 채우원입니다 says:*muaks*bye

2 comments: