Sunday, July 26, 2009

For Qi Hao

to Qi Hao,

The most handsome and attractive 'heng dai' in M-Goup(sorry for the others, need to satisfy qh) haha... I really get amazed of your way of socializing as I think I can never reach your level~hehe. You will always do something to avoid embarrassing situation and I really respect you in this ability~lol Can still remember when you,1e and me sleeping in the bedroom and walao,you two making those very irritating actions haiz(haha, very funny instead, very 'shuang') The last time we went together to Genting, you,jh,pris and me playing the 'no air-cond' game in the car. I find it is really memorable when now I recall back. Although you looks playful, I know you are actually very mature and careful in determining the future of yourself. You once told me that you want to take minor in some specific studies(sorry i forget the studies' title edi) and I always believe that you will be another big boss in the near future. haha~ Really sad after that day's 'song ji'~Take care and study hard!!! Will keep missing you... Don't forget to bring some souvenirs to me...lol

wish you good luck~

No comments:

Post a Comment