Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4/7/09 Desa Park

Haha...surprise~~~ Suppose this is some body's job to write this post, but ermmm...since í am so free recently, so i help him out a bit la...=D

It was Saturday morning, at first, we decided to meet at Manjalara Park 6am for jogging session but then i told them i cancel because my tkd gang was not there for jogging. And...since 1e had get ready everything and i really felt sorry for putting him aeroplane, so we decide to jog at Desa Park City, meet at 7am together with san san and yy which is after one night staying at beh's house.
So...we met there and the girls are late, as usual la... After that headed to 'ma yat' for breakfast and balik rumah....Early in the morning when the sun just rised...

Three of us waiting patiently for the guys...=P I wonder why san san stare at me like that, hahaha...

I think this is san san... right???

Qiqi so damn fit, run so fast...

Tiring but still can run very fast, phee wuu wit~~~

The cam whore...=P

Breakfast~~~

Nice JOGGING with all of you=) Looking forward for the next one!!!

Will edit this post again* Something wrong with my blue tooth=S

3 comments:

  1. haha nice jog~~
    healthy day ~~~
    make me fresh for whole day!! hope we will have another jog^^...

    --yy--

    ReplyDelete
  2. soli pris,
    this few days i am not free,
    so next blog let me post it. ok?
    u aso very geng leh, can chase me when jog~~.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why yy look so fierce in the picture de..
    haiz..i canot join u all jogging=(
    zc 'release water' only..dun jia jia la.

    ReplyDelete