Tuesday, June 9, 2009

where is it ???? MY MOTIVATION !!!! GAMBATEH & ALL THE BEST !!!! OH YES !!!! HERE I COME TO ACHIEVE MY DREAM !!!! (READ IT 3 TIMES CONTINUOUSLY)

Dunno is everyone going to overseas or wat ..

after coming back from A'Famosa ..

i DON HAVE the MOOD to do business ..

i just wanna mix around with 5 Mulia 06' GanG ..

maybe is last time i keep put their aeroplane ba ..

i submitted 9 cases the week before go to A'Famosa ..

after coming back ..

all the cases got query ...

i have many many things to settle ..

buut ..

where is my motivation ????

when i came back ..

i realised that my Yearly GOAL which is MDRT qualification has decreased to RM 390,900.00 coll

it should be a GREAT motivation to me ..

i should have go to see more clients ..

but where are them now ????

i delay many things ..

and wanna join my GanG ..

SunDay evening ..

play basketball ..

my 3-point shooting become like so pro ..

i recall and analyse ..

not i practise or wat ..

its b'cuz all my FRIENDS are there ..

i m very HAPPY & ENJOY ..

when i feel that ..

all my skills become very smooth ..

thats how i make it to score more than 30 points by shooting 3-point ..

B'CUZ I ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME WIF MY BUDDIES !!!!

monday ..

i go buy camera ..

keng wei & chun ming gave me brilliant suggestions and i m very satisfied wif the new camera..

THX to 2 of THEM !!!!

if i still don't start work ..

i will become very sucks !!!!

where is my motivation ????

thx to M-Blog ..

i found my motivation between the lines in everyone 's blog ..

Thank you Man !!!!

i promised all of you ,

this year ..

I MUST AGAIN COMPLETE MY 2nd MDRT IN MY LIFE !!!!

YOU ALL ARE ONE OF THE SOURCES OF MY MOTIVATION !!!!

if got the chance ..

i will show to u guys the videos ..

wen i do sharing ..

and even the C.E.O. Of Great Eastern calling my name in front of the crowd of 2,000 ppl in the

supremacy qualifiers convention in genting this year ..

i found more and more motivations while writing this blog !!!!

ME , MDRT CHONG KIN HOE , HEREBY , PROMISED U GUYS , 06' 5 MULIA GanG , THAT , I WILL COMPLETE MY 2nd MDRT IN MY LIFE !!!!

DIE DIE OSO I WAN IT !!!!

B'CUZ OF U ALL !!!!

REGARDS ,

ALL THE BEST & 心想事成 TO EVERYONE WHO SEE THE TITLE OF THIS BLOG !!!!

5 comments:

  1. all the best to u.... u ll get wat u wan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u have a dream,
    sure u can achieve it..
    never give up and go for ur target..
    we hope to see our friend succes and be call again by u CEO at supremacy qualifiers convention every year..
    or u will be the next who standing infront of thousands of ppl n give speach=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck.... So far, you earn the most among us. Boss!!! Gambatte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, like motivation talk show onli...
    so, if achieve target, how u gonna treat us? =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling,
    gambateh for ur dream, MDRT DARLING!!!!
    muackxx...
    u can do it for sure...
    support u always!!!
    love u most......

    ReplyDelete