Wednesday, June 24, 2009

COMFIRMATION

RED ALERT!!!

Guys!!! Come on~~~ Please cooperate sikit... sikit saje... I need your answer latest by Friday,before 12pm. I hope the room is still available.

The date from 10th to 12th JULY (Friday to Sunday, 3 days 2 nights)

Those we are comfirmed and so'xuang kuai', i like it!!!
  • Sin Ying (1 night or 2nights)
  • Daryl (1 night)
  • San San (2 nights)
  • Qi Hao (2 nights)
  • ZhengHao (2 nights) *if no OT, but comfirm will meet us up
  • Keng Wei (1 night FRI)
  • Chun Ming (2 nights)
  • Suet Li (1 night SAT)
  • Wan Yee (2 nights)
  • Qiqi (2 nights)
  • Jiunn Herng (2 nights)
  • Beh Beh (1 night)
  • ME?? (of course 2 nights lar....)

While...
  • Jack (i will ask him tomorrow due to his interview on two jobs)
  • Kin Hoe (xuang kuai a bit lar~~~yes or no???)
  • Gun ( whats wrong with your hp?)
  • Shuxin (no comment)

Conclusion, 7 persons confirm 2nights; 2persons might be 2nights; 3persons 1 night; 4persons pending. So...i personally think this amount of people quite enough for the gathering already, while others, please confirm with me ASAP, i mean ASAP, really ASAP!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry i really cant make decision..
    I think i only possible for 1night if not, i wont overnight..
    Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright then, i will count you in, you can stay for one night. Cheer~~~=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U did call me ? I din hear it le...

    I cant go for this trip due to the crashing with study time which there will b a test going on...(i know mayb it is a fool for me to 'fang qi' go out with u all but without attending this test, it is meaningless for me to continue on this backup course)
    hopefully pris and the others can understand me, thanks

    u all enjoy the gathering bah!!!
    (don forget me after dis trip !!!)

    ReplyDelete