Sunday, June 28, 2009

Goodbye..

To all my dearest Mulians:

I will be leaving to UKM next morning..
I will always remember all the moment i spend with mulians from A-Famosa until now..
there is a lot of memory,unforgiven,unbreakable and always in my mind.
Sorry for my MIA(missing in action) in this few day as qihao say,
i have to prepare all the things well before i going to University,
and sorry for ffk to Uncle lim's house plan due to some personally problem,
Going to UKM without laptop,i cant online,i cant hear ur voice through M'Fm,i cant keep view our blog.
but i really will miss u all at there.
maybe u all can feel relax and peacefull because without my annoying-ness.
but I'll be back!!



all the best for u all
keep fighting to achieve your dream!
never give up so simply!
因爲有你的(Mulians)當我的信念!




signing off
kent
28/06/2009
12.22am
muackz..
love u all..

7 comments:

  1. KENT...bro,
    i damn miss u...
    hope to see u soon... really de....
    all cry di...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care!
    All the best!
    Faster come backkkk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey bro~
    事事顺利~
    有帮得上忙的地方,
    记得开口~
    会尽量帮你。。。。
    all the best ya~
    good luck~
    take care~

    ReplyDelete
  4. take care ^^ all the best in your new life in university !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That you are not alone (其实你并不孤独)
    For I am here with you (因为我一直陪在你的身边)
    Though you're far away (虽然你离我很远)
    I am here to stay (我都会一直在这里等着你)
    For You are not alone (你并不孤独)
    I am here with you (我会永远陪着你)
    Though we're far apart (虽然我们相隔千山万水)
    You're always in my heart (但是你永远都在我心里)
    And You are not alone (你不孤独)
    All alone lone (孤独,孤独)

    u are not alone,
    M group always beside u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my dear...
    u go to ukm study nia...
    not too far...
    can come bck home anytime...
    anyway, new life just started...
    wish u all the best...

    ReplyDelete