Monday, June 22, 2009

Legend Hotel to Duta Vista Resort

Guys!!! I would like to announce something here... HmMm...the hotel people just called me today, they said minimum two nights to stay over there. So..my mum suggest me to take Duta Vista at Jalan Duta. I guess some of you had been there before, Daryl, Zheng Hao, Qi Hap, Sin Ying...and some other people, beh as well=) You know how's the condition is, right??? That place is just look like a apartment, a bit similar to A Famosa but not as big as that. Please Checkout this site if you want to know more, http://www.tancoresorts.com/highlights/resorts_informations/dutavista.html

Please comfirm with me asap as i need to book the place asap too. I will discuss in Mgroup chat room too=)

Thanks guys... muackxxx

p/s: date as planned, 10th of july=) But if you guys wish to stay onre more night, do let me know, i can arrange=) And is FOC.

5 comments: