Friday, June 5, 2009

ReaSons For This Short Blog....

this will be a short & quick one :

reasons :

1. I very tired today.

2. I wan type Mandarin but wil take long time & i very tired edi.

3. I don't wanna be last one who update my thousands of feelings before & after the A'F.. trip.

4. I will keep on update cuz too many things wanna say le ( at this moment ).

5. Wat i write above is not reason. cuz i wanna write sth but dunno how to start so use reason.

6. I very tired after the trip cuz got many 手尾 wanna keep . but worth it . i wil explain.

7. Most Important : I'm Back !

MDRT Chong Kin Hoe Is Now Back !

I've been waiting for this kind of blog very long liao... Finally it's out , i just got invited by the organiser ,MADAM Priscilla Koo 沟 , Koo Koo Jiao , Koo Koo Bird ( Zheng 蚝), etc.

Ok la.. i sleep now.. headache... will update soon !

remember ! i m back to field !!!!

thx for the trip !

Regards ,

MDRT Chong Kin Hoe.

06/06/09 .

contributed to M-group 5 Mulia .
E & OE only .

5 comments:

  1. Hey MR Chong, i think you're getting older, thats why having a headache. Hahaha...
    You har...always like to translate something into chines, you really '......sea'...haha, as you said 'six seven that day'.

    By the way, i don't have gu gou to show and i always protect every part of my body very well=P

    Last but not least, thanks for evetything you had done=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.... okok.... update ur blog ya... looking forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to daryl :

    gu gou is head of longkang between the sifat .

    灭门 is the door being destroyed , not like wat ppl say family is destroyed ...

    haha...

    ReplyDelete