Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I don't know what to say....just two words, you know!!!

Guys, brothers, buddies... i know you know what i'm going to say here.... THANK YOU. I never expected so many of you will come to support me. That is such a big surprise when i saw 5 of you appeared upstairs.

First of all...i would like to apologize for keep you all waiting until sleep at the seat there, must be very tired and bored, i understand... SORRY brothers!!!

Secondly, sorry again for being emo when i lost my final... i don't know you guys are leaving and i just say bye bye to you all from downstairs. That's so BAD i am!!! But...i did go up at last...=)

Thirdly, i lost... It was such a shame for me to kick out from my opponent before i finished the match. Sorry i cried in front of you all, it is such a stupid action!!! I cried not because i lost, i cried because of myself... Frankly, my performance had dropped a lot and never been improved since i came back from NS two years ago. I don't know why...my ability just stopped there, couldn't go further... but, today...with the support from all of you, i know i can go further and i will!!!

I appreciate everything you guys had done for me, really...very much!!! Thanks to the trip which make us get closer to each other more, more, even more!!!

Qi Qi, Mieng Mieng, Keng Wei, Qi Hao, Zheng Hao, a billion thanks for coming... My best brothers ever=) Thanks for the effort, patience, supports, compliments and the laughter.

Wan Yee, daryl, khan jack, JH and Sin Ying, thanks for the supportive message...

This is the first time i get support from so many peoples, thats what i really treasured a lot...really...

Guys, thanks for the blog and everything. I don't know how many times i had said TQ, but...just TQ=) Thanks guys...=)

LOVE YOU!!!

p/s: i will upload the pictures as requested tml=)

7 comments:

  1. we r the best group.. no need thanks.. and dun say sorry to us anymore... coz we never angry.. we wait and bored?? it wont b, coz we got kw, qh, zc and zh... we ll nvr bored... cry is not a stupid action... no need to pretend in front of us... do wat u feel like wanna do... if got chances again, sure we ll go to support u again.. and anyone of mgroup members, i oso ll support... we r one family..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also duno wat to said..just one word, welcome.
    YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need to apologize..
    sorry pris,is nt boring la..and only i sleeping at the seat because i am lan duo chong=p
    u din did anythings wrong..
    u tried you best!
    no more sorry sorry again~
    and we will keep on supporting u and any1 in mgroup~

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many supportive comment here~
    i think i jz say welcome to u~
    and i guess u know wat i wana say also~
    wish all the best to u in sept time~

    ReplyDelete
  5. u are owaz the champion in m-group heart..
    dun nid 2 feel shame,u did vry well compare to others den lose to u..
    M-group proud of u,Priscillia ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'You are the best',you guys are the best to me too=) I feel proud to have friends like all of you and i believe all of us are the 'jin ying'=)

    p/s: lan duo chong is my alram alert too=)

    ReplyDelete