Thursday, August 6, 2009

Station One, Menjalara

This Monday, 03 Aug 09. I personally dated Zeng Chey to Station One, Menjalara.
Shhhh.. High confidential.. Please keep this secret among Mulians!

LOL, nolar.. We both were out for my visa. He is my private visa agent.. He is there to ensure everything goes right, all documents ready and make sure my visa application don't get rejected. How nice he is... Too bad, he is not available lar. Ops! Ter-say=x Hahahaha!! Anyway, THANKS ALOT (:

See.. He is obviously more serious than me..
"Business" deal.

We're then done with my visa application(:

*2thumbs up!! I'm so happy although just 50% done.
ZC, I know you want this pic to be posted up! T.T

He is happy too.. So cute lar! xP

Then start camwhoring while waiting for 2 other Mulians. Guess WHO?

Yea, right! Daryl and Chun Ming then tagged along for lunch (:

Look at this Daryl, rajin dao ar.. Lunch also bring notes along with him..
ZC tak nak choi him, order food and makan 1st..
Ming pun tak nak layan him alr..
Both of them are talking some reformat stuff..
Keep complaining Daryl for being so hardworking, and tried to persuade Daryl to Time Square.
Finally, he layan-ed and take a 5min break (:
Picture of the day (:
3 of us lose all d.. He always got the cuttest picture among all..

All pictures are here.. Didnt filter at all(:

More outing to come!

See you guys soon(:
Have a great day!

By Xin. Arigato!

No comments:

Post a Comment