Wednesday, August 5, 2009

specially dedicated to...

[11:00:48 PM] Shin Ni Beh:

i m thinking of u...我有你真好 只要牵着你的手就知道 我不是一个人在这世界停靠 因为我拥有你 在我心里。。。

This is what she told me just now... I specially dedicated this song to her which bond our friendship tighter... She always said i am just like her bf, lol... She is my gf too=) But we are not lesbian, alright???

I chat with her everyday (almost, when she's on9). First thing we always said is 'BEH BEH!!!!' and she will reply 'PP!!!'. I can hear the voice....really~~~ Hehe...

I want to tell you

' 有你真好!!!'

I'm looking forward for your return, shop together, girl's talk together, bake cake together=) And... I miss you as i always do=)

p/s: first time receiveing your email, i feel so happy and i saw you on9 after that, that's make me much more happier...i really love you a lot...

2 comments:

  1. =.= saw the PM ad know about 有你真好
    >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so sorry din't participate,
    coz of my new sem had already make me mad for 2 weeks.... my nightmare seriouslyT.T

    ---yy

    ReplyDelete