Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HELLO

When every time we see new updates from Mblog, i am sure all of us will be very excited and without hesitation, 'CLICK IT' and read. But, when sometimes...this blog is abandoned for a few days, showing 'last updated 4 days ago', we will feel like... 'Har~~~'.

I'm just dropping by to say 'Hello'. I just read Sam's blog and again, thinking of our beloved friend again. Don't want to talk any more sad things here. Just want to SHOUT here:

'Mulians, appreciate everyone around you. Let's find sometimes to come out and hang around, it has been a long long time since we last met each other. Even now, if we have an outing, it just 4 or 5 persons'. I know everyone is busy, but...at least some of you, if you are back to KL, do not hesitate to look for us. And me, I'll do my best of the best to join any gathering as long as i am free, no class, no work, no training. I am sure i will 'POK' to that destination. '

'Since that incident, i realize how important FRIENDS are meant to me. No matter i know or don't know him/her well, i should always keep in touch with them. So, MULIANS, please hold our bond tighter and tighter, do not break it'

'For those we are now in overseas; or going to overseas soon. Please keep us update with you. You know, all of us in Malaysia miss all of you DAMN MUCH!!! Post some pictures or at least write a few words here.'

Lastly, i just want to say... I miss all of you so much right now. I wish we are together in a cafe or cinema now. I miss the time hanging out with you all. I believe, one day, all the MULIANS of us will gather again!!!

1 comment:

  1. ya... i will try my best to go bac always de... but my final exam is coming... sorry... see u all soon... ya...i think all of us will hold our hand tight....miss u all...

    ReplyDelete