Sunday, August 23, 2009

23 Aug 2009-McD

It seems like the M-group outing is getting lesser and lesser. I mean, people who join us are getting less also.

Venue: McD, Wangsa Permai
Time: 1.30pm
Guests:
Keng Wei
Jack
Pris

Just a short lunch together with them and only three persons who join. Ermm, chat a little and talk a bit craps...lol. Even is short but i think is nice=)

Is my stuff, i don't want to be snap so i snap my own stuff to prove my attendance=P


They look quite leng chai in this picture. Trying to be natural, but ermm... Ok la, still can=)



Their receipt.
Just a short one, sorry to them that i had taken my lunch earlier.
Oya, we'd mentioned one very important issue over there. Which is about this blog, we feel like if anyone blog here, we seldom see comment from Mulian. I know, everyone is busy, but ermm... Just put a little bit of comment, or a few words will do. This will definitely inspired more Mulians to blog over here, right right right???
That's all about it. Not to forget to wish GUN, A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



9 comments:

  1. wa... pris very good in photographing....
    very nice angle.... 4 pic oso got good feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor..pris very 牺牲
    come out jz to company me n jack eat lunch~..
    i can see her effort to gather m-group..
    jack u look smart with u new speck n hairstyle=p
    pris..vee you vit~~this is only i can say~lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wan also ah....
    but too bad look back at the time i was still in my war~

    ReplyDelete
  4. keng wei, when i can go bac, u r not thr. when i cant go bac, then u go bac. sigh.... when oli we can meet, bro??

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..sam..
    i also duno wor..
    i very miss u leh bro~

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Xiao Ma Yi: Thanks for the compliments, i know, got 'feel', right? Hahaha

    To KW: Haha, is my pleasure to join two handsome for lunch. I don't mind at all.=)

    To Zh: Is ok, i understand your situation, when you finish your war, come and look for us. I fetch you=P

    To Everyone: Thank you for the comment=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought can join u all de,
    but herng say he x say,
    so i x manage to join u al lo....
    pipi, u received my msg.....
    see u all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO...because of JH...
    San, if next time yougot transport prob, let me know. I see i can arrange for you or not.
    Yaya, i receive your sms, i did reply you too.
    See you=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wa, in 2nd photo faculty king n jack seems 'yum'~
    lol

    thanks for de wish~

    ReplyDelete