Wednesday, August 12, 2009

5weeks

Guess the blog title is already clear enough. Yeah, I've got exactly 5weeks left in Msia. ZC & Gan have less than 5weeks.

I remember in May, once i knew i got that offer from UK, i was pretty excited, and that time I was still very indecisive, to go or not to go. After being counselled by a few friends, I've decided to go.

June.. Exams finished. I was pretty relax and said "well, I got 3months more.. Relax lar..". I slacked. Slowly, friends around me started worry about their visa, accommodation, this and that. Yet, I were still steady! LOL.

July, I started to worry, because I can't find a place to stay! And some of my friends were making fun of me that I'll be sleeping on UK street. OH NO!! Ok, I searched like a mad girl. Finally, I found a place to stay.. End of July, I was about to submit my visa, however, the bank dragged me for 2weeks. Then, my visa letter dragged me another 1week. OH NO!!!! I was worried, because A-Levels results are releasing soon. By then, the visa-place is going to be so so so crowded!

August.. Finally every documents are ready. Then, I submitted visa and collected. Approved. Billion THANKS for ZC for helping me throughout the process (: yeah, I've got my visa. So, I thought I've nothing to worry anymore since visa gao dim, accommodation gao dim juga.. Mana tau.. NO!! A BIG NO!! I looked at my calendar, only I realised I only left 5weeks. I felt a bit down. I still got so many things to do.. I need to meet my uncle aunties, my friends, my teachers; need to buy some winter clothings; MILO etc. Some of my friends are slowly leaving one by one.. I just miss those moment when we could spend time together. And, now, I've to run against time.

From next week onwards, I'll classify all my outings as "farewell". So people, DATE ME OUT!!!

Emo. I've not been emo for quite a while.. Jokes needed!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm not sure bout Uk, b4 it's better for u to bring more tooth brush, toothpaste etc..
    good luck xin^^

    ReplyDelete