Tuesday, August 4, 2009

APPRECIATION

After watching the long six hours video, produced by our beloved CHUN MING, so much feelings in my heart now...

'Appreciation', we are so fortunate to have a bunch of friends like this, flashing back... all the memories are still fresh in my mind. From high school to now, most of us had changed. This video, makes me cry, makes me laugh too... The ending speech, i bet, he must be spending alot of time typing it down. I believe all of us do feel the same way as he does.

For those who had watched the movie and in overseas now, please update yourself in Mblog, 'we' in Malaysia miss all of you very much.

I skipped some part too, just a little bit, sorry mieng mieng... I hope all the Mulians can watch together again in year 20....XX. We waiting for your return in Malaysia=)

All the best and THANK YOU VERY MUCH to the producer=)

1 comment:

  1. no more sorry in mulians.... ok?? i feel happy when u all told me tat u hv seen the video... ya... i looking forward to see avone of u.... muackz.

    ReplyDelete