Friday, August 21, 2009

1e is right here

hello everyone,1e is in house... tis the 1st time i officially write blog here...(a bit nervous)
It was sad to hear our friend's bad news ,my respect to Sylvester...Although i m not very close with him, but i was his classmate since primary.Same school bus , chat together n suddenly when going to secondary the time that we r together getting less n less.

This remind me of every friendship is endless, since we know each other it will be forever...have it,hold it and always care about each others.Never miss it again.


Rite now i'm a bit packed with my tutorial n assignment but i really hope that i can spare my time to go back kay eal...at least to c my lovely friends and those who are goin oversea soon...I will try my best,

To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, 1e!!! Yea!!! Finally you blog here. Happy to see that.
    Well...i'm looking forward for your return. I sure POK to look for you when you abck to kl. Take good care of yourself.
    =)

    ReplyDelete