Friday, August 14, 2009

The day we betray our diet

Four of us, Daryl, Jiunn Herng, Zeng Chey & Xin went for GI JOE last night.

I personally think it's nice, YENG ar! ZC is so in love with that actress now.. Or he is mesmerised and trying to practise all the kissing scenes? =x

Then, proceed to Ming Tien @ Taman Megah. 4 of us, to be exact 3.5 of us ate a lot, really alot.

Firstly, each of us have a proper set meal, rice.
Followed by 炒果条.
Then, 炒箩白糕.
Next, 蚝煎.
DONE? Nahhh! We took a five minute break, we continue makan!
This is just round #1.

Taiwan sausage next.
We ordered 2 sausages, one is spicy, another one is not spicy one. We can't differentiate which is which by looking at it or even smelling. So, evil ZC & I fooled someone =x All of us like playing “辣辣寿司边个吃,你唔吃,我就吃” . ZC made him ate the spicy one. Sorry lar bro!

Guess who's that feeding me? (:

Not to forget, each of us have our DRINK too!

Finally, we decided to stop eating.That's how much 3.5 of us ate. (:

Guess how much we spent on food? It's pretty cheap(they think)!

Seriously I feel lik vomiting when I look back those picture @@"
Lots of lots of lots of pictures were taken. Check out our facebook (:
I felt so guilty.. Betray my diet kao kao!! It's time to diet kao kao againnn!!! Arghhhh! Guess gained atleast 1kg that night T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment