Friday, July 2, 2010

Waittinggggg........

Come On... I am or We are or ONLY me??? waiting for the exclusive blogs from Mulians yearly exclusive trip to Pulau Langkawi this year... maybe u all posted it in ur own facebook... but pls don expect me or us or ONLY me to go to the fb one by one to check n c.. pls... we have blog.. just photo let us c oso we can imagine the hapiness.. one week already... i am too late to post this cuz everyday i online to c amy updates ablout the trip.. but NO!!!!!!!! i go other ppl blog n c whether any updates bout trip... NO!!!!!!!

ok.. maybe u will claim tat u r busy or stress or personal reasons of being too busy... i can fullyy understannd ur feeling..

but i cant wait to c the updates of the trip, though i x go.. i still msg u all during the trip, i wish to join so so much.. i wish to c u all share the photos,.. but i really quite disappointed..

u can get fuck up or frustrated or even wanna DIU GAO me after reading this post..

but i m expressing out my feeling.. mayb is i x ask from u all.. but don expect me to ask for everything even i wanted to join so so much.. u r mulians too!!!!!!

ok.. finish wat i wanna say.. its my feeling and my words from my heart in this particular moment.. (when i open m- blog to c any updates, i saw pris punya post, but not lankawi punya post) ...

i m ready to be BOOMED , FUCKED UP, DIU-ED GAO, ANGRIED by u all..

but pls think at my position n my side oso.. thx.. i m sorry to be so rude n rough...

i m sgt kecewa la... ;-(

2 comments:

  1. ok..
    i just c pris fb got langkawi photo posted 10 hours ago..
    mayb its my fault of NOT ONLINE FOR 10 hours ago.. so i x able to knoe the updates..
    but.. i x tagged in the photos.. macam mana i boleh tahu...
    i remember even zc shuxin they all go out there to travel n take photo oso got tag us..
    10 hours ago i m working..

    alrite ok.. i m enough.. i sayiong too much..
    and..

    i m ready to be blamed or boomed or watever..

    seriously, i m now in this emotion = (T_T) ;(

    i m enogh.. its my own feeling.. hope u all will not be affected after this..

    hope.. really really hope we are still mulians..

    i mean.. best frens...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oppsss!!!
    paiseh man....
    im really nt realise such a prob.....
    which is no 1 update the langkawi trip yea....
    okaayyy, my friends,
    my dear mulians!!!!
    i will b the person in charge to update some of the interesting part occured during the langkawi trip....
    thanx to kh,
    cuz u remind us of tis issue....
    do wait for my new blog @ mgroup!!!!!
    see u ther!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete