Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Outing

I don't know when it started, the Mulians is BORNED, the group of Mulians is created and we are so bonded to each other, some of us almost see each other everyday.
I got alots of random pictures in my camera, i think it is time for me to update for those who are in overseas...First of all, the Langkawi Trip, I bet all of you already know. Pictures, you know where to refer=)
Followed by a few yc session and qh's birthday (and you know where to refer to=) )


These are the place that we always hang out-Station One

Followed by the World Cup, we went to Station one for the final show after movie-Despicable Me. We stayed up to 6am...@.@


On the 12th of July, 5 of us (Zheng Hao, Daryl, Qi Hao, Tiffany and of course Me=) ) went to Genting.


On the 18th of July, 5 of us again (Daryl, Jack, Suet Li, Tiffany and of course me=) ) went to 1u for Inception. That was really a nice movie!!!



Of course, our outing on this month not just that, i got pretty much random pictures in my camera, i don't know where to post, i guess this is the best place to share.
I would like to say sorry if i'm asking you guys out too often and causing most of you spending too much. I need to control from next month on wards, a movie two weeks once and yc one week once will do=) Or more than that if special occasion.

Mulians is always the best, without all of you, i don't think my life will be that interesting=)

5 comments:

  1. wow.. the last picture really epic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if we can claim the outing fees from you, we dun mind going out! :) oh ya, ur pictures, very random indeed. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...mulians is the best!!!i was feeling happy n enjoy once we were together...so tats y my name almost appeared in the attendance list of mulians outing...kaka:P..thanks all of u bring me so many happiness n fun...especially PRIS!!!thanks coz took a lot of the memorable photos to us...n my situation here same wid u oso pris...i think i oso need to control myself right nw le.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. adui, pris,
    i also got hang out wif u guys but y got 0 pic of me inside de???
    sad de lo....
    haiz

    but nvm la......

    ReplyDelete
  5. To jack: really classic?

    To Daryl: Haha, sometimes random pictures look better.

    To Tiff: You are most welcome=)I'm happy that you are always the 'yes girl'. reply my message and yes yes yes for everything=)I think coming August, lesser outing for me already. Really need to save up money=)

    To San: I know you did join us, but that time my camera was not there. I will take a nice one when i see you again...haha

    ReplyDelete