Monday, March 1, 2010

Daryl's 21st

I'm writing in to blog about the night Mulians brought me out for my birthday celebration. We went to Jaya One's Brussels Beer Cafe.



Well, the place is pretty cool, but the lighting in the place we were sitting were kinda poor. Abit "potong steam" when taking pictures.





Of course, I picked the worst picture to illustrate the place. With a bit of adjustment on the flash, exposure and everything, we could have gotten better pictures, but i didn't. Was kinda distracted being the main man of the night. hahah!

Speaking of main man, I think on that night, we had another "main man" that took the limelight during our occasion:

Behold the 5 litre Hoegaarden!

















Thankfully, we had 7 drinkers on that night, if not, I think I would have ballooned in the inside drinking this alone. Another thing to take note is that, our Tiffany is a drinker herself. Always drinking beer that night, anyone need a kaki, can find her! Woots~











Snaps with the girls of the night. Only God knows what the other guys were thinking when I took this shot.

At last, all I want to say is ---



Although it was a simple night, but everything was great!



5 comments:

  1. i wan more bt zh dun let me drink again lor...haha...anyway we oso enjoyed tat nite..take care wen u are at Singapore after tat ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for bring me to such a nice place..
    nx time we should go again..bt dun bring tiffany along=p..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei zai, you forgot to thank me for joining you guys last minute. I rush all the way... =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei...kent u so bad...i wan go oh!!!nex time must bring me if go again ya...haha...okok...thx 2 pris oso coz join us although so late edi...bt rmb must be careful wen driving oh...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheh~~thx her for wat wor~~she join also no point de~not more than 15min~yiu~~~
    tiff~~~i where got stop u oh~~i din use gun le~~
    blek~~~

    ReplyDelete