Sunday, February 28, 2010

happy birthday to Daryl

Yesterday was Daryl's birthday. Happy birthday to you!!

Unfortunately I can't join you guys in the celebration because I join another trip with my fellow colleagues to Dong Zen Temple and I-City.

I'm here to say sorry because I had skipped one-of-my-best friend's 21st birthday.

Recently I need to build a stronger relationship with my fellow colleagues to survive in my company.

I know this sounds rediculous but nowadays I realise that I'm too innocent in human relations and make myself in the not-very-good situation.

Therefore, yesterday was a good chance to let me know more about my colleagues outside of my company and try to make good friends with them.

There is one quote from chinese is very suitable to use it here: "鱼与熊掌不可兼得" which is i have to sacrifice this important day of my best friend and join the trip with my collegues.

Sorry for my sellfishness. I hope for your understanding and forgiveness.

And sorry for my bad english. Now I need to improve my english to survive in my company also.

No comments:

Post a Comment