Thursday, June 17, 2010

D PesT Apolo G by M D R T

I , Chong Kin Hoe (MDRT ChonG) , hereby , dengan dukacitanya, APOLOGISE that i have no choice but to release plane for mulians trip @ 2010 to Pulau Langkawi.

This is because I got an advice from Great Eastern Life Assurance that i have to complete at least 1 module of Registered Financial Planner (RFP) by july this year which is an order by Bank Negara Malaysia ( BNM). Or, my account as an agent will be terminated automatically.

I would treat u guys who go for the trip a big big meal after u all back. I PROMISE.

sorry x infinity ..................

dunno how to express my deep disappoinment.......

pls accept my deepest apology.

Sorry Guys.. (T_T)

MDRT ChonG ( 03:30 am 17/06/2010) just finish my stuff regarding my 2009 income tax..

1 comment: