Friday, December 18, 2009

SNOWWW!!!!

MULIANS!!! Guess what??

Yesss!! Finally it's snowing here in Nottingham (: It's my first snow experience in UK and in my life!!! Really exciteddd!!

snow snoW snOW sNOW SNOW!!!!

At first, I asked my friend, "Is it raining or snowing?". Hmm... About few minutes later, it gets heavier and thus confirmed its snowwww!!!! I was so excited!!! I wanted to scream, but i was in Hopper bus to Jubilee Campus(another campus of my uni) so.. i gotta shut up.. Look at this, even car is covered by snowwww!!!
Ya.. I'm excited... Soooo excited!! But its not heavy enough for me to make snowman or play snowball like a 3year old kid... And not to forget, its SUPER COLD OKAYYYYY!!! =.= Probably this picture is not clear enough to see snow.. But probably can click on it to enlarge, it might be clearer.. But, gotta wait for heavier snow and I'll be ULTRA happyyy :D

Checked the weather forecast, wish for more snowww... And this happened!!!!SNOW for the whole dayy till tomorrow evening?!!! Wooooo!! And it's going to be freeeeezingly cold=.= Now it's only -2deg C T.T Soooooooooooooo cold!! And internet mentioned that winter only begins on 21Dec.. And noww... T.T btw, spot the sunrise and sunset =.= isn't it depressing? :(

2 comments: